Somerset County Republican leadership has helped to make our county the special place it is today. In just the last three years, the county has been awarded, honored and recognized for its accomplishments under the leadership of the Republican-led Freeholder Board.
- Standard & Poor’s; Moody’s: 1 of just a handful of counties nationally to earn a AAA credit rating
- NJBIZ Workplace Wellness Hero
- NJBIZ Public Private Partnership Award
- Sustainable Raritan River Initiative/Government Innovation Category
- Achievement in Planning Award/Supporting Priority Investment in Somerset County
- PlanSmartNJ, Regional and Community Planning Award for County Investment Framework/Supporting Priority Investment in Somerset County
- County Health Rankings & Roadmaps. Collaboration between the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute ranked Somerset County 3rd in New Jersey across a multitude of health factors.
- SmartAsset, Study recognized counties where property tax dollars are being spent most effectively. Somerset County ranked 2nd in the entire State based on business establishment growth, GDP growth, new building permits and municipal bond investment.
- Somerset County Park Commission Awards Lord Stirling Stable, Gold Medal Horse Farm Rudolf W. van der Goot Rose Garden, World Federation of Rose Societies Garden of Excellence Award Neshanic Valley Golf Course, Metropolitan Golf Association Arthur P. Weber Environmental Leaders in Golf Award
- Governor’s Occupational Safety & Health Awards American Planning Association-NJ Chapter, 2014 Outstanding Plan Award for Supporting Priority Investment in Somerset County